Monday, March 16, 2015

About Me!

Hello again! :)

 I am back from my break...uh, I mean..finally posting again about this crazy, wild life I live of being a wife of a busy hubby & mother of 7 fun and active daughters!!

First off... My goals with this blog are to share a bit of my life for either your entertainment ;) .... or, so you can relate and feel like you are NOT alone in this Adventure we call LIFE!

 I try to find JOY in all things, and I love nature and spending time with my family & friends!

 I relish every chance I get to be creative and love to do crafts of all sorts! I will be posting my adventures...of all sorts.  If I can play outside, I'm all over it!

I wouldn't complain if I had a maid so that I didn't have to scrub the bathrooms or baseboards...but, that's life so I deal with it, haha! (maybe a little begrudgingly...but, I have good helpers at home...so, Yeah!!) 


 Here's an update on our girls... Can I say how much I love these souls!!!! ♥ 

 Our 1st daughter...Samantha is married to a gentle & good fellow named Shane!  They got married last Fall (..and, I'm sure I'll post a few projects that I worked on for that!)  Sam & Shane have the cutest puppy (shown here..) named Elsa!  Samantha graduated from college and works as a PTA (Physical Therapist Assistant).  She is very talented and is a wonderful & thoughtful daughter that plays the piano beautifully...and our first ray of Sunshine!

Our 2nd daughter, Sydnee...graduated from college with a degree in Graphic Design, and stays super busy with work, her photography side business, and so many social engagements, that we have to teasingly remind her to squeeze us into her schedule.  She has an infectious smile and can fix a messed up Rubik's cube lickity-split!  She is super musically talented too!

Our 3rd daughter, Sierra...is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) and almost has her Associates degree, but is currently serving an LDS mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the beautiful state of Kentucky.  She is such a sweetheart, and always looking for ways to help others!  I will be posting things here & there of what I send her to remind her how much we love her!  She plays the piano beautifully as well, and has a heart of gold! 

Our 4th daughter, Savannah...is in the 8th grade and cannot wait to finish grade school so she can get onto college to become a Pediatrician!  Savannah is always learning new things!  She is quite the teaser, and talented in so many areas!  She can make anything out of duct tape and loves reading and plays the violin and piano!

Our 5th daughter, Sicily...is in the 5th grade and can't wait to get out of elementary school, although she adores the teachers that have taught her so much!  She is so crafty and comes up with new & fun crafts to make all the time!  She is a doll, and so loving!  She is now enjoying learning the piano!

Our 6th daughter, Scottland...is in the 3rd grade, and her third year of Spanish in the Dual Immersion program!  She is one smart girl and has an amazing sense of humor!  She is full of life, loves to sing and dance, is learning piano...and makes us laugh all the time! 

Our 7th daughter, Sophie...is a sweetie pie!  She is surely the baby of the family, and my attachment..but also daddy's girl!  She is in Kindergarten, and one of the oldest in her class..so she is super ready to learn everything ALL the time!  She loves to write, and sing, and dance!

Well...that's us!  May you all keep spreading Sunshine wherever you go...!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails